This guide helps you through a step-by-step tutorial to install Giniko Afghan app onto your Android TV device.
1. You will need to let your TV accept apps from unknown sources. Go to “Settings”.
2. Click on “Security & Restrictions”.
3. In the “Security & Restrictions” menu, set “Unknown Sources” to on.
4. Go back to your PC to the web version of the Google Play Store and install “ ES File Explorer File Manager”. You can use your smartphone, or tablet as well to do this. At this point you need to have your Android TV connected to your network and logged to your Google Play account. Select your Android TV device to install to.
5. On the left-hand menu, navigate to Favorites>Add. You’ll be prompted to put in the “Path” and “Name.” Enter the path and the name as it is seen on the screenshot and hit Add.
6. You’ve just created a new shortcut in the favorites menu. Scroll down to it – it will have a little globe icon next to it. Click on your new shortcut. This will start the download process.
7. ES File Explorer will tell you when your download is complete. Select “Open File” in the pop-up dialogue box.
8. This does exactly what you’d think it does. You’ll have to confirm the installation on a new screen. After that, you’re done – Giniko Afghan app should appear on your Android TV just as any other app does.